11U & 13U Spring Baseball Development CampUpdated Friday April 5, 2019 by Winkler Minor Baseball.
Ray Mutcheson is a scout for the Minnesota Twins who has decades of experience training young athletes.
With 10 hours of instruction, over five weeks, Ray will teach players fundamentals of not just baseball but of all athletics. Their focus is on proper stretching, plyometrics, and proper mechanics geared towards the skills needed in baseball. Players will get a head start on the upcoming season and learn skills that will be valuable to them for years to come.
This camp includes:
- 10 hours of instruction over five weeks
- Learn proper stretching techniques, used by all Major League Teams
- Six-step approach to pitching
- Proper hitting techniques used by major leaguers
- Basic fielding and throwing skills
- Quickness and agility training
This program is recommended for ALL 11U & 13U Players.
Online Registration: Click Here
In-person Registration: February 25 (6-8pm) in the Garden Valley Collegiate Lobby
11U Schedule: April 2, 11, 12, 16, 23 (5-7pm)
13U Schedule: April 2, 11, 12, 16, 23 (7-9pm)
Location: Prairie Dale School (Schanzenfeld)
You can also email Chris Wilson (email@example.com) to register by March 31.